Hiatus (Until January)

Hey friends!

I've been neglecting this blog, unfortunately. My brain has been a scattered mess. You can read about that here, on my Patreon.

Anyway, jist of it is, in summary, that I have overworked myself and been a foolish fool, and need to kick back for a bit. I'm not in any way done or stopping, simply unable to produce content at the rate I'd like given that one cannot ignore one's own mind for all that long!

Come January, I will be starting a new working/release schedule: 1 free release per month, 1 Patreon exclusive per month, 1 paid release per week (alternating Amazon/Smashwords).

Now, it's my hope that I'll beat these targets, and I will aim to where possible, but the vital thing is that I stop working weekends and evenings. I don't mind that once in a while, but since June it's been all the time, and it's exhausted me. So rather than destroy myself, I'm hanging back and beginning a restart in January, with a lot more self-love.

I am aiming, however, to release the fourth part of "My Hung Futa Boss... Is a Horse-Girl MILF" tomorrow, and the bundle next week. And some more formerly-exclusive things from Amazon, as and when I find the moment!

Anyway, that's all I've got to say for now!

Have a great day, and big love,

Thalaxian

xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Girl, Ch. 15 - Pleasing Persephone

Weekly Update - 25th of August

Irina Blackwell, Ch. 9 - Succumbing/Freefall